Learning is a journey, including learning what needs to be learned.
Navigating the next normal requires professionals to determine the challenges ahead. Everyone and every organization has their own set of challenges, and there are commonalities in these challenges at the same time. Getting together to share each other’s best practices and openly asking questions help businesses improve.
Dale Carnegie of Singapore aims to support professionals and leaders of organizations to ensure that everyone keeps abreast of the skills to thrive in this quickly changing business landscape.
How to Build Relationship
Free Online Preview
The ongoing pandemic has changed the face of professional selling forever.
Sales professionals must adapt to virtual selling as the new reality.
What You’ll Learn
1. The differences between online and in-person selling for your Sales Team.
2. Answers to key challenges salespeople face when selling online.
3. What are the 4 key factors that define your professional presence online and build trust.
4. How to communicate value concisely to your customers and keep them engaged.
5. Review of our newest program: Virtual Selling – How to Build Relationships Online.
Why you want to learn it
There are unique challenges that salespeople face when they conduct a virtual sales call. Most are uncomfortable, lack adequate preparation and need effective customer engagement skills. In this free online training session, you will learn how to keep selling while your customers are distancing.
How it will help you
Improvement in these critical areas will help you quickly engage buyers, build stronger trust and ultimately improve the bottom line of your organization.
Your seat is not guaranteed by submitting this registration form.
Seats are limited for optimized learning and is on a first come first serve basis.
You will receive an email once your seat has been confirmed.