Dale Carnegie ASEAN Newsletter Issue 3
Benefits of this White Paper
Business leaders from Southeast Asia have a front row seat when it comes to dealing with the fallout from Covid-19 on the region as well as beyond. In this issue, they will provide their perspectives on how the pandemic has impacted us. The future may be uncertain. Yet, there have been positive outcomes and vital lessons learnt.
What you’ll learn with it
Learn from top business leaders around the region. In this issue, hear from:
• Mr. Alex Teo, Managing Director, Southeast Asia Siemens Digital Industries Software.
• Ms. Aiza Aryati Kasim, Chief Human Resources Oﬃcer of Manulife Insurance Berhad in Malaysia.
• Mr. Ana Miftahuddin Amin (Miftah), Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Oﬀicer Paragon Technology and Innovation.
• Mrs. Viet Ha Pham, Director of the south-eastern region of Vietnam’s MB Bank (Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank).
• Dr. Vasin Udomratchatavanich, Head of Human Resources Group Bank of Ayudhya PCL (Krungsri) A member of the MUFG Global Financial Group.
Why you need it
Get ideas and be inspired by your fellow leaders to achieve further breakthroughs in your business.
What you’ll do with it
Explore best practices and incorporate what works in order to build a stronger team and organisation.